Effective Date: October 10, 2018
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT & HOW WE COLLECT IT
“I the Founder” collects information from or about you when you use the Site. When information identifies or can be reasonably linked to you, we refer to it as “personal information.”
Information you give us: “I the Founder” collects information that you choose to provide to us when you complete the Contact us information which asks for: your name, email address, company name, telephone number, position and company and the message that you choose to send us.
Automatically-collected information: When you use the Site, we automatically collect information about how you access and use the Site using cookies and other data collection technology (as described in Section 3 below).
- Usage Information: We collect information about your activity on the Site, such as date and time you logged in, features you’ve been using, search queries, webpages you viewed and referring webpage address.
- Device information: We collect information from and about the computer, tablet or mobile telephone (“Device”) you use to access the Site, including hardware and software information such as IP address, device ID and type, advertising IDs, browser type and language, operating system, time zones, information on your wireless and mobile network connection and identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your Device or browser.
Information from other sources: “I the Founder” may collect information about you from third parties.
Through Service Providers: Third parties that assist us with our business operations also collect and use information through the Site and may share the collected information with us. For example, our service providers collect and share information with us to analyze the performance of the Site, detect and prevent fraud, conduct a special offer or other promotion or to improve user experience. “I the Founder” may from time to time supplement the information that we collect from you with information that we rent or buy from third parties. We may combine the purchased or rented information with information that we already have from or about you.
- COOKIES AND OTHER DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGY
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are sent to or accessed from your web browser or your computer’s hard drive. A cookie typically contains the name of the domain (internet location) from which the cookie originated, the “lifetime” of the cookie (i.e., when it expires) and a randomly generated unique number or similar identifier. A cookie also may contain information about your computer, such as user settings, browsing history and activities conducted while using the Site.
The Site uses the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies, which are required for the operation of the Site.
- Analytical/performance cookies, which allow “I the Founder” to recognize and count the number of visitors, learn how visitors navigate the Site and improve the Site.
- Functionality cookies, which “I the Founder” uses to recognize you when you return to the Site.
- Targeting cookies, which record your visits to the Site, the pages you visited and the links you followed. Targeting cookies help “I the Founder” deliver digital advertisements that are targeted to your interests (as inferred from your online activity). “I the Founder” also shares information collected through targeting cookies with third parties that send you targeted advertisements.
“I the Founder” also uses Google Analytics to collect information. Generally, “I the Founder” does not identify individual users. To learn more about Google Analytics practices, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
How can you control cookies?
Some web browsers (including some mobile web browsers) provide settings that allow you to control or reject cookies or to alert you when a cookie is placed on your Device. You also may be able to reject mobile device identifiers by activating the appropriate setting on your mobile device. Although you are not required to accept cookies or mobile device identifiers, if you block or reject them, you may not have access to all features available through the Site.
To learn how to opt out of targeted advertising, please visit the Digital Advertising Alliance’s website or Network Advertising Initiative website. To opt out of targeted advertising through mobile applications, please visit the AppChoices website. When you opt out through one of these websites, an “opt-out” cookie is stored in your web browser indicating that you do not want to receive targeted advertisements. If you delete cookies generally, you need to opt out again.
Opting out of targeted advertising using any of the above links does not mean that you will stop seeing digital advertisements. Rather, opting out means digital advertising will not be targeted to you based on your interests (as inferred from your online activities).
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information collected through the Site as follows:
To provide the Site to you
- Respond to your requests, such as when you sign up to receive news about “I the Founder”
- Communicate with you about “I the Founder”.
To market our products and services
We may combine information we obtain about your interests in order to help us ensure that marketing material that we send you is relevant to what you are interested in.
To improve the Site
- Analyze users’ behavior to improve the Site and its content.
- Develop new Site features.
To prevent and detect fraud or other unauthorized activities
- Analyze information we collect or receive to better understand and design countermeasures against fraud
To ensure legal compliance
- Comply with laws applicable to “I the Founder”
- Assist law enforcement
- Enforce or exercise our legal rights
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We share information as follows:
- With our service providers and partners
- For corporate transactions
We may transfer your information if we are involved, whether in whole or in part, in a merger, sale, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, bankruptcy or other change of ownership or control.
- When required by law
Applicable law may require us or our service providers to disclose your information if: (i) reasonably necessary to comply with a legal process, such as a court order, subpoena or search warrant, government investigation or other legal requirements; or (ii) necessary for the prevention or detection of crime (subject in each case to applicable law).
- To enforce legal rights
We may also share information: (i) if disclosure would mitigate our liability in an actual or threatened lawsuit; (ii) as necessary to protect our legal rights and legal rights of our users, business partners or other interested parties; (iii) to enforce our agreements with you; and (iv) to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing.
- With your consent or at your request
We may ask for your consent to share your information with third parties. When we do, we will make it clear why we want to share the information.
- HOW WE PROTECT AND STORE INFORMATION
“I the Founder” takes precautions intended to help protect information that we collect and store. Unfortunately, however, no system or electronic data transmission is completely secure. Any transmission is at your own risk and we expect that you will use appropriate security measures to protect your information.
Unauthorized access to secure areas of the Site is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution. We may suspend your use of all or part of the Site without notice if we suspect or detect any breach of security. If you believe that information you provided to us is no longer secure, please notify us immediately using the contact information provided below.
We retain information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which you provided the information, to comply with law legal obligations, to resolve disputes, to enforce agreements and similar essential purposes.
- HOW TO MANAGE YOUR COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES
If you do not wish to receive “I the Founder” marketing communications, if any, please follow the opt-out instructions provided in our communication. After you update your preferences, “I the Founder” may contact you for transactional purposes.
If you would like to correct or delete your personal information (when this right is granted to you under applicable law), please send us an email with your request to email@example.com. “I the Founder” reserves the right to request that you provide information that will enable “I the Founder” to confirm that you have the authority to correct or delete the information that you want corrected or deleted and how applicable law applies. “I the Founder” may not be able to correct or delete information which is used for our own legal purpose or when it was shared with third parties.
8. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
The Site is not directed to or intended for use by minors. Consistent with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, if we learn that we have received any information directly from a child under age 13 without his or her parent’s verified consent, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child (or his or her parent or legal guardian) to inform the child that he or she cannot use the Site and subsequently will delete that information.
9. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
Dragon International, Ltd.
7 Doktor Zamenhof 7,
5300 Gabrovo, Bulgaria